Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ding Dong 2010


Ding Dong 2010
Joe Lei see the world is really a coincidence, to the vicinity of Sun Wu County, I changed back. With no section of the road, suddenly found in front of seventy-eight police stopped in the middle of the road, to stop and check, but are dead staring at my car, very seriously. My mind rapid analysis: is not speeding? Liu Weixun driving without a license trafikverket registreringsnummer was patting the probe? Is not what our team carrying contraband? Which still sneaking suspicion?
After stopping, the police carefully checking my identity card, driving license, driving license, open the trunk, much the same as baggage check was particularly careful, I was in a cold sweat. Then slowly found police face began to relax, see the police's attitude trafikverket registreringsnummer changes, I try to ask where have doubts. Police also greatly answer my surprise, because some terrorist incidents occurred in the country, trafikverket registreringsnummer near the border here, should be careful to check around to see my car license trafikverket registreringsnummer plate Jiangsu Province in Heihe region can be said to be very rare therefore suspect that is not what the border trafikverket registreringsnummer irregular move, of course, strict inventory. See our complete formalities, after the release of the checks can be.
The next day, along with some members travel to the river, ready to cross the river tour. For a long time there has been no news, because the opposite river near the Chinese, the phone will be the signal. Sure enough, read spiritual premonition, to the ten o'clock, they returned. trafikverket registreringsnummer I asked the original trafikverket registreringsnummer because the temperature drops, the wind blowing, the river is used hovercraft, the decision can not be made for fear of capsize the boat, full price refund. Here I do not want to understand, so narrow river, a Mengzi you can tie in the past, for a ferry iron boat can not it do? And I was in 2004, when the river is the iron boat ferry past, I really do not know how to do business in Heihe travel agencies. Originally the Heihe not many tourists, such a good opportunity wasted tourists, it seems also need to learn about the management methods to the mainland.
May 4, Yichun we start back from Harbin. Taking into account the 5th to play downtown attractions, Mayor Liu accepted the recommendations set in the center of the hotel through the streets, just 50 meters trafikverket registreringsnummer away from Central Avenue, not far away from the edge of the Songhua River. Downtown is good, but makes it difficult for traffic, road conditions can be said Harbin scary, boundless side when traffic trafikverket registreringsnummer jam. Then my difficulty has increased, just under the sky began to rain, and no navigator, followed by Wang Qiang can not keep. I can only look at the map desperately in advance, the possible plans are recorded in the mind as much as possible, but still exhaustive. One into the city center, worry about things really happened, I lost touch with Wang Qiang, I started to insist on parading from memory, suddenly found on the streets are one-way street, is that 20 meters trafikverket registreringsnummer on the right road, but I dare to go broke , a little hesitation, only to hear the sound of a horn behind the urge, only to leave the intersection immediately. Of course, still have to find ways around the back. I immediately thought, a car followed me to waste a lot of time, let them walk off, I am a person trafikverket registreringsnummer to explore, it will not have the pressure, or even if members do not say, look you in the eye is very hard to accept. trafikverket registreringsnummer So off they went over, I'll go round and round one.
Flew to Shanghai with great difficulty, has been lit up around. Phone an open, wow! A long list of short news broke in full Qiang reprove them our message, we dare not reply, only quietly, focusing instead ride to home to catch ......
Send comments


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment