Friday, August 15, 2014

Wang Po, (happy happy ~) 2014-08-08 15:17:18


I'm not pregnant, I just do not come for several months, always delayed, medication come, and now more than one month are not coming! updated look today, the day finished complain, because I drank half of medicine, and and 10 days late menstruation did not come in a hurry ah, put the posts sent out. Then I felt Saturday to go swimming! Last night I found a little blood! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mad dark today, petrified Jiaoruan, Chinese first stop today ~ * I do not know how ah next month I appeared this situation six months ago, to inspect the hormones, everything is normal. We can discuss next, what to eat on time next month to make the menstrual ~~~~~
Western medicine treatment car status check will depend on many times tentative praise respond polish doctors remove the stars 2014-08-07 20:19:51
I'm a bad human fetal-Miss temper (no time to shift the closet recently ) 2014-08-08 08:54:01
I'm Miss bad temper (no time to shift the closet recently ) 2014-08-08 08:57:35
Every time I hear progesterone to eat after eating slowly becomes even more trouble not to so I hope she can come eat peanut 2014-08-08 09:14:08 car status check small medicine
Delete Chan responded following on Sina Weibo, you refer to see: "@ Inheritance delayed menstruation TCM 5 [side] Zhang Xi pure" Medical Zhong Xie Hawthorn West recorded the following car status check on Sina Weibo, you refer to see: "@ Inheritance TCM 5 [side] Zhang Xi delayed menstruation pure "Medical Zhong West recorded Hawthorn Solutions Senate" If a woman comes in to the menstrual period, but could not come menstruation (exclude the possibility of pregnancy), you can use about 30 grams of hawthorn soup, cooked After about 25 g of sucrose plus red delivery service that pass, this side effect of repeated test repeated. If it is not menstruation months ago, a few more clothes can pass menstruation. Has recommended a delayed menstruation days of girls taking hawthorn car status check brown sugar, water, two hours after menstruation "... Confucius provinces ah I thank also more willing to believe Sibu
Wang Po, (happy happy ~) 2014-08-08 15:17:18
Mobile scanning the two-dimensional code, the team pocket third party login:

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment