Thursday, February 13, 2014

A while later, I was still there at the hospital, had sent my mother home, she needed to rest, I wa


When those devices refereed louder, my heart was pounding I felt that something was happening, just did not know what. The nurses just pushed me out while some doctors would see Alicia, let me not give not even a step, just dragged motorcycle vin lookup me out and told me to go to the bathroom and change clothes back to the waiting room and I did so: I changed motorcycle vin lookup clothes and fu to the waiting room. I explained motorcycle vin lookup everything that happened to them and felt that they felt sorry for me, but do not want it, do not need pity from anyone to follow the life I just need my Alicia. Hours passed and no one gave me news, was getting motorcycle vin lookup frustrated about to get into that shit and give a shot in the face to face motherfucker who appeared in front of me, but it was not very necessary when the doctor came into the waiting room anything with a good guy. At first I thought I lost, but had to be confident and knew she was strong and would not leave me like this, or just leave? Of course not, Jason, put it out of your head! - I do not know if I have good news. These notices can turn into a bad thing. Hours ago I was happy, saying motorcycle vin lookup that everything went perfect, but now ... I do not know WHAT happened, some trauma ... - Interrupted him. - Her mother was murdered and she found out. - I said and everyone looked motorcycle vin lookup at me wanting more answers. - That's right, her mother was found dead at home ... Now let the doctor continue. - So ... maybe this news has affected our girl. It ta not reacting to anything, just went into a coma. I despaired, could not reenter the fuckin 'room. I felt I had people holding me plus I do not want to know anything, nor anybody. And there in the heat of the moment I felt an urge to cry, I was feeling that I had lost my wife, my girl, my little one. Next thing I knew, I was sitting in one of those chairs in the waiting room, my mother was sitting beside me, crying wildly, wondering what had happened there. She was alone in the hospital, motorcycle vin lookup I sent Ryan and Chris go back home to take a bath, they were here all day while I was at home resting.
- Alicia's mother died - I said without taking my eyes were fixed on the door of the room where Alicia was. - Do not ask how and when because I do not know, she received a call from a friend, and she said that her mother was dead. Alicia was in despair, and that that fucking machine started beeping, she fainted and did not know mom does not know .. I just can not lose my wife.
FUCKING MY WOMAN IS THE WAY THIS AND I DO NOT DO ANYTHING Poso MOTHER, I CAN DO NOTHING. IF SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH ALICIA I WILL NOT FORGIVE ME MOTHER, 'cause I Posos NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP WOMAN I LOVE. - I said desperate and allowed myself to cry in front of my mother who was also crying and hugged me anyway motorcycle vin lookup .. Do not know how long we stood there in that position, motorcycle vin lookup do not say anything. We were crying and hugging each other in the waiting room of the large hospital in Atlanta. I knew my mother was crazy about any news, plus she did not ask me anything because she knew I could not answer because I SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. Mias stayed a while there, I had stopped crying and my mother motorcycle vin lookup too, but not in desgrudamos, I was nurturing the hair of my little mother .. Ryan and Chris were already there along with us, had already told them the few things I knew. Suddenly the doctor who attended to Alicia before I enter the room appeared calling for me ..
- I have good news, our patient went into a deep coma .. - He said and when I would ask what had really happened he kept me - do not know why this is, since today the morning she had a great recovery, maybe some news that left her traumatized, the body did not accept motorcycle vin lookup it and decided to go into a coma for self-defense. - He said to the confused state of Alicia.
- So this answered why Alicia slipped into a coma, the patient could not start or receive call. For this reasons. - He sighed - Jason Good lord, do not have much to do, just wait, in cases of coma does not have much to do. - He said and I nodded and he left my field of vision.
- I want my men in Brazil to find out what happened to my mother, and I want others here to find out who was the bastard who shot Alicia inside our house. Talk with Chaz, I want two of you in Brazil, and here with me, understand? - Said
A while later, I was still there at the hospital, had sent my mother home, she needed to rest, I was very upset with the whole situation. I received several calls from friends of Alicia, and told

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment