Saturday, July 12, 2014

And all the bakeries. We were right in front of one. Two days a week closed. I do not remember anym

To articles
Well dictates already told complicated, automobile history but it's what I am talking about is actually very simple. I do not understand why others are on Sundays and other holidays great work. Well, okay, I understand that doctors, firefighters, police and providers automobile history of similar professionals should be vigilant even when others are resting. But I do other things. For example, automobile history I suddenly woke on Sunday the day that I need bread. I put on shoes and feet ascend to the store to buy it.
If I've been a fool and have not been able to plan out the holidays so I will not be enough food, I myself am guilty. But the plan but we should all know, is not it? There are but so many places that I would not take weekends off, even though I am on the road to pray. Countless public institutions, banks. As the five closed on Friday, so all have to wait until Monday.
We really have time to work a hot manners. Southern countries, in Italy, for example, is something different. Restaurants, for example. Opens at noon, about 3 hours. Then all that interested in the thing, come, eat at and back to the lathe. While all the work, while the restaurant is closed. Opens again around seven, eight in the evening. If you're a tourist who thinks that could be pulled up to any four in the afternoon, automobile history then eat late lunch / early dinner and get along with one meal is used, then please - go to the tourist automobile history district, costs more, eat worse. automobile history Together with its local nepaēdīsi you.
Or the - I was in Paris, next to the hotel was some Gold and similar goods shop. It was written in the window, that from a date to a date, a total of six weekly shop will be closed. Why? Because everyone is on vacation. Rather than some sort of substitution, the staff at the time, still do not know that, but just - shop will be closed. If you are feeling at that moment will be an urgent need for gold items, please automobile history saplānojiet time.
And all the bakeries. We were right in front of one. Two days a week closed. I do not remember anymore that day, but - two days - each week - closed! We need to fully understand it. What if I am on the very day sagribu exactly automobile history what their delicious croissants that two blocks away at the bakery is not that cool?
If I remember correctly, years ago in Germany even had some special law that Saturdays shops are open till the early afternoon (do not remember the exact time), but all are closed on Sundays. Now that's something to go over a few things, as I have observed. Probably because it has arrived migrant workers from Eastern Europe who say - let us work! We do not know what to make of the coop Sunday a day, let us work!
I think so, maybe I could no longer promise to not to buy anything on Sunday. And promote such a thing. And if I am not the only one, if my idea perceived by many others, maybe the store owners decide that it makes no sense to work on Sundays, if nobody buys. And then many parents would have one extra day off at the same time with the children, rather than on the day when they are in school.
It's a business - demand creates supply. All simple. If your business model is that you can afford not to work a few days a week - please, no one has objections (especially - competitors) and no one is prohibited by law to close the store (office) to 2-3-4-5-6 weeks. Only I highly doubt that you, as a business owner to be able to afford. It is terribly easy pakritizēt while without prejudice to the person, but if, for example, you would have to shop in Jurmala and suddenly appear in the law that on Saturday and Sunday should not work, what do you say??? Israel, like the "Shabbat" and what do they do? Hire neortodoksālos and Arabs. ) Think about it!
Yes, there is a difference between our thinking and the Paris boutique. We all are impersonal - customers, demand, supply, competition and so on. There is a family business and a special relationship with their customers.
If I had a shop in Jurmala, or wherever else, and suddenly appear in the law that on Saturdays and Sundays do not work, I do not see that it would be painful for me, as well as others that the law would apply. And if I still have the same work at the store, then at all - plus 2 holiday or not it great?
I first hear Kauda, which it is not directly related, but have thought about such things! super. with all due respect, Armand. because, yes, I think that Latvian is a great host (and none at all overlooked) problem - I would like to say, released automobile history by consumers who used the same two night they or their dumplings suddenly had to learn the trouser belt can go buy .. I think it is poor - the same as we are already guilty automobile history of, that there was this dull consumer society, which supermarket is the new church, garden and all content quintessence. who believe that it is only normal that even the Easter Sunday someone from dozens dirn morning on an empty store and waiting for the other "white

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment