Monday, July 14, 2014

Facebook.com Twitter.com Draugiem.lv Latvian World Sports KDiena Technology Entertainment Video Pho


Facebook.com Twitter.com Draugiem.lv Latvian World Sports KDiena Technology Entertainment Video Photo Day starts Economics Nature Day All Day forecast for Latvian pride Sunny Days Day of the Year Award in culture What's dentran mt going on? Jani will see! Day Ābeļdārzs fungus Beloved Nurse School Day Latvian People's Front 25 Five Days in wealth Art Theatre Literature Music Movies / TV Video KD KD Travel Events Events Blogs Places Riga 2014 tête-à-tête DGBK 2013
Related Articles Avechkins memorial program will help young dancers - watch live streaming 100g culture returns with a discussion of the Opera and the memorial program Alexei Avechkins 10 Avechkins: Just want to dance a little farewell from the Latvian National Ballet soloist Alexei Avechkins There will be parting from the Latvian National Ballet soloist Alexei Avechkins Latvian National Ballet parting words Alexei Avechkins (26.05.1976.-19.08.2013.) Alexei Avechkins - unforgettable in their roles
"The most difficult part is to keep the ballet itself people. Their work by the same shame not to see in the mirror," says Alexei Avechkins dancer who will perform the ballet La Bayadère in a new production at the Latvian National Opera.
The most favorite season is spring to me, because it is the birth of a new life, even as a good start. By spring, I relate beauty and happiness. I always look forward to the blooming lilac - deeply inhaled the spring air, says the Latvian National Ballet Prime Minister Alexei Avechkins. Our interview is due to new production - Ludwig Minkus and the choreography of Marius Petipa's classic ballet La Bayadère - premiere of the Latvian National Opera will be held on Friday, 20th April. Alexei Avechkins the "move" to India (this is the scene uzbūrusi set designer and costume designer Inara Gauja), dancing warrior and lover Solor role Aivars Leimanis horeogrāfiskajā staging. But our first conversation lively for spring between life and the stage. "I love lilac and spring each year in May I went to Dobele where huge lilac blooms in the garden more than a hundred varieties of all kinds of lilacs. This is shocking to me it seems that in the world there is no other garden with lilac so incredible diversity. Looking forward to being there again able to go watch and sniff, sniff, "says Alexei.
Yes, I was born in May. May we all have family - including mom, sister and me. I was born in Belarus, Brest, Poland, near the border, the fortress began in World War II battles. By the age of ten I lived there most common child's life. I call it a childhood soup selection - with games and fights. And then at one point - I took and left.
On the ballet in Minsk. Brest I studied music in school ethos, and then education was still a good tradition: the choreography of High School teachers traveled to select talented children to music and dance ethos. Very bad that this system is now lost. It is required to run and tell the show, because so many kids do not even know that the world exists at the profession - baletmākslinieks. Also, my parents were very far away from the art. Musical direction I went to school just because it was right there in front of the house, it was only to move across the street. Guest, who later became my teacher in classical ballet, I asked, do you want to engage in a ballet? Of course, want to - I said, do not even ignorantly, that's that. But at home, said: Mom, I will go to Minsk! She thought it was just a joke. I was lit up, because dentran mt for me it was an adventure. Sit on the train and go. Minsk had to travel some 300-400 kilometers. Only when the mother began to stow in my bag winter clothes, surprised: what, I will live there in the winter? dentran mt
Before that was the entrance examination to the huge competition: the 500 children, but took only 20 boys and girls equally. It seemed to me that would not be taken because there were a lot of knowledgeable and safe for children from families of the dancers, but I am afraid hung in the corner, thinking where I iekūlies. However chose me, and I stayed. Started my independent life. It taught me a great deal. It was created by my character. Both the good sense and not very good. Now will remain as is, the change itself is too late. Then should be something that reverses the life upside down.
I very early learned to live independently and make decisions. All I had to do the same, knowing that no one else will not help me. You either do it yourself dentran mt or do not do. It also helps them today because my profession requires ironclad nature dentran mt and strict self-discipline. Life in Minsk me be strengthening thoroughly. However, the dormitory had very much to get through, because kids are cruel: Major teenagers laughed all kinds of small children, and dormitories all over the story was only one nanny retirement.
Early independence and excessive ieciklē for yourself. Selfishness in certain doses is necessary, but sometimes find that you are so focused on career paths

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment