Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ankara, a group of students in June of resistance during a video prepared:

4.Sa Revolutionary Proletariat 'or addresses can be reached (Updating)
Ankara, a group of students in June of resistance during a video prepared: "I wish it alone for Rural idyll wish you." Glass shattered a clipboard in front of the young and old, female nada cincinnati from the male, student of the worker, nada cincinnati the many activists nada cincinnati board, "referring to it, I've broken, because ..." he establishes sentences beginning. Video of the revolutionary legitimacy of mass violence Süreya Jamal's "If I loved you for it alone" in reference to the string tells. A young woman goes in front of the broken boards "I broke it because I wanted to sound", and another "I broke it because they were deleting the article I wrote on top," he says. A male student being shattered boards the windows of the hand is "all of them I broke because they were all very nice," someone else "that I've broken, because the police fired playing ball come between us did not want" the other "that I've broken, because the gas came" he says, and from all sides of this "gas" is going to come to the images. "You break it, because I hardhat, I sound right, I was wondering", "that I broke because I was bored", "You break it, because I barricade nada cincinnati goods had to", "You break it, because I birds pass through Allow wanted" nada cincinnati ... Jamal Süreya the Each of the twenty-poem "If I loved you for it alone" with the string ends. Each poem takes on a different theme. But ultimately, going around and it is connected to the last string, if one becomes nada cincinnati a poem. Poets are like; birds collected migration also because, "on the dashboard missing a silver box", the "threshold nada cincinnati sitting on a full human", also for two teas have said, one is open to and more full for anything ... It is a love that each There is something itself, proliferate. So the world, and dear to every aspect of his, love, and love every moment is for. Universal relativism relationship is active and is conditioned his love of life itself. We are in this book, just like the poet and time by touching all walks of life become "If we were to revolt for this alone I say". In many ways it causes and the necessity of rebellion (the bourgeoisie-proletariat contradiction to penetrate every moment of life with) are telling. Resistance weak stomach and carries the dynamics of the movement's development trend of international class struggle-global rebellion nada cincinnati and resistance of the wave-as part of the evaluation, revolution and communism on the day material and social basis to resolve're trying. Rebellion and resistance needs and aspiration of the necessity of a new life with bitterness how to connect to each other ... I switched to the future direction ...
Taksim / Istanbul
Baran Bookstore:
After hearing that the magazine out of the archaeological excavations on the site making nada cincinnati it almost duyumu but I was able to clarify. Do not we want this magazine to reach out to the masses?! Let's make your site to be seen.
alien friend was telling the truth, DP magazine, where classless magazine put the tab on the right block so hard? Recent bookmarks and classless also the magazine section of the library, I think you stop putting. nada cincinnati DP admins a few very simple process even have to refrain from doing. It is the last 5-6 numbers out of the bookmarks nada cincinnati are not made in the news ...
primarily for criticism are right. our website in a technical malfunction caused by unable to make it but to solve it more selfless us to be an obstacle not a criticism of these issues with more rapidly will try to fix ... I'm the number of output reports are making their guess unnoticed ..
Turkey is attempting to sell metal band embarking nada cincinnati agreement nada cincinnati Manifesto Staff Soma Agency workers walking to Parliament, labor organization is growing! Oyak Renault, a journal of the toilet fees


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment