Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hello, since yesterday I washed my scooter, and I


Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Electrical Everything about electronic ballasts, batteries, helmet storage facilities, detrance etc. belongs detrance in here. "Put your scoot times really energized!"
Hello, since yesterday I washed my scooter, and I've also done quite easily inside detrance the helmet compartment under the clean, neither does my speedometer, fuel gauge still my nor my Kilometerzhler. Have a TGB Tapo RS with mechanical speedometer. It can be passed through a pothole, I do not think there's anything worked when I drove it into the garage. Then I washed, and started it. Also ran once. As I set off but then I noticed that the front does nothing. Some things work but as usual: low beam, main beam, parking light, turn signals, lleuchte, high beam light, speedometer illumination. Where are the turn? Perhaps somewhere water came in a cable? If so, where can I look for commands that? I do not know which cable is DAFR zustndig. I can explain to me the error only by a defective cable, as all 3 ads were gone at the same time. If I wre driven by a fat pothole with the needle broken geganegn wre, wr only the speedometer broken, but so ..... hmm .., who can help me? Oh, I hate previously briefly abgestpselt the CDI to look at my connection, because I've ordered a racing CDI. When she was from, I have interest in what probably happened trying to make the engine. But has as its knnt you might think, does not work. After that I made it back on it and everything went back ... up to 3 things up. So what is there and where is it?
You may not allowed to post new topics. You may not post replies to Beitrge. There may not post, upload annexes. It is not lawful detrance for you to edit your Beitrge. BB code is to. Smilies are On. [IMG] code is On. HTML code is from. Trackbacks are On Pingbacks detrance are On Refbacks detrance are On Similar Threads Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies detrance Last Post speedometer does not work and Kilometerzhler ManuAufhausen Anfngerfragen 8 10:10:12 18:55:15 Runner Tacho + Kilometerzhler go at once no longer d9nzone Gilera Forum 9 27/10/09 15:36:41 speedometer and Kilometerzhler not go! bloodrays Kymco Forum 7 27/03/09 15:54:48 speedometer, kilometerzhler .. nit is more schulze from detroit Peugeot Forum 3 15:01:08 16:24:15 Electrical - broken speedometer and Kilometerzhler? suuun Anfngerfragen 4 12:11:06 15:25:30
Partners: Mon to rr ad | Motorsport | Moto RRAD mar kt | Autobrse | Car Information | insurance ch he ung ta lk | Sh opp ing | Motoin.de | Car market | My insur-ch he ung | Car Pres se | Used Car Ve rsicheru ng | Car Market | Scooter Spare Parts
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment