Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I already did: asking and bitching. free car history He has the papers probably not exactly angscha


Hi there. free car history Today I can look my F650GS me over. They've picked up from the BMW dealer a few hours ago. And after it's dark, I'm the degree durchstbern free car history the papers. Since I noticed that was replaced in my BMW the Kilometerzghler before. This has not tells me the salespeople ... How is it with the F650GS, the old KM level is programmed again or the dealer has a really sold me the bike with less KM on it? Direct free car history I can not understand it. I now have 12800km on it. In this 6200km KM Counters was exchanged, 7 months later, at 10200km, the service was made. So what is realistic. But this is done like this? If the "old" KM as entered in the exchange Gert before it is mounted? Maybe someone can reassure me, otherwise I will have to have a talk with him tomorrow Wrtchen a ... The whole buying action was always a very messy business. Thanks in advance for your answers 7uki
I can tell you how BMW handles that, when lucky star in car / commercial vehicle sector does not, unfortunately, the data (some of which also contain programming vehicle) in the expansion loaded free car history on the diagnosis and Gert obsession covering of exchange on the new instrument cluster. Only as a chronological vehicle history is given ... Incidentally, the performance of the engine is normally stored in the engine control Gert, I would try to let the engine control Gert read, I hut certainty
For the archives: the KM status is not gendert the GS. Say: Speedo-exchange means you fngt at 0. The "old" KM is then available only in the service booklet. And you can not read out the total mileage also, as our GS does not have a CAN bus ... (Statement of the BMW branch Nuremberg)
In the accompanying booklet (proof of inspections, etc.) is a section specially for "replacement of the speedo." There, the (or should) will be registered by the dealer. I type here on genuine 19 tonne-km. As a preliminary notice of the merchant's wre an absolute must. The papers you get so usually free car history AFTER the purchase order then to be able to see it yourself. I kindly ask dignity, and then if necessary. complain much and sometimes drop the Wrter purchase price reduction and conversion. They are finally 30% more miles. What does it say in the contract? Presumably, 12800 km?
I already did: asking and bitching. free car history He has the papers probably not exactly angschaut from the motorcycle before he took it from the previous owner in earnest, and not before he sold it to me. He offered me that I zurckgebe the motorcycle, but I did not mchte because I stay then sit on the cost of admission. Aside from the many lost hours and muddled way ... KM (The bike was 200km away). Therefore, we agreed that I should choose for the difference by the depreciation Accessories me ... That is OK. Hope this was the first and last problem with the GS. Now I want faaaaahren they ...
Offer of DerDuke Forum (private) ...


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment