Saturday, November 9, 2013

You may not allowed to post new topics. You may not post replies to Beitrge. There may not post, up


Roller Tuning Page | Scooters & Scooter Forums> Scooters Forum> dulcina Benzhou Forum (Flextech JackFox Nova Motors ETC) at retro scooter speedometer and kilometerzhler defective User Name Remember Me? Password
No Frames? Too bad ... Benzhou Forum (Flextech JackFox Nova Motors ETC) Click here to read all 2 & 4 stroke scooter manufacturer Benzhou with the types names YY50QT ... & YY125T ... ETC.
Hello everyone am new here and have a benero YY50QT-21A and for a few weeks, the speedometer failed .. has not disturbed me but then I noticed that the Kilometerzhler also is defective and I must fix .. 've read a little by me, mostly in this case that the speedo drive or speedometer is broken. And so my question is this: How can I find out exactly what is possibly broken and how do I get the best handlebar cover off? Have so far only seen in pictures and my arm is just normal dulcina in this Retrostill. so my arm also looks to come out and no idea how to love the whole cable size Tanja
moin speedometer shaft bent? at the snail tachwelle solve .. settle and turn .. then you can see .. if the speedometer needle moves to buy a I nova engine'm curious as to how sichs behaves just repair the fitting ... rph ps. offtopic: the handlebar pictured above is not your yes .. maybe knntest your handlebars depict here .. because I am interested if the dignity is rostanfllig .. and as long as fhrst the part? __________________
Hey people. Do you already have a solution for the problem? I nmlich the same problem. For me, the speedometer was broken, which have changed today. The speedometer goes again but now I have the problem that increases the speed slowly and slowly goes back to results while braking. So all pretty verzgert. I have today ordered a new speedo drive, knnte also still be due to the worm. Hoping everything funzt again.
You may not allowed to post new topics. You may not post replies to Beitrge. There may not post, upload annexes. It is not lawful for you to edit your Beitrge. BB code is to. Smilies are On. [IMG] code is On. HTML code is from. Trackbacks dulcina are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Similar Threads Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post speedometer, fuel gauge, Kilometerzhler same faulty electrics Asylum195 1 02:01:13 15:22:51 speedometer does not work and Kilometerzhler ManuAufhausen Anfngerfragen 8 10:10:12 18:55:15 speedometer and Kilometerzhler not go! bloodrays Kymco Forum 7 27/03/09 15:54:48 speedometer, kilometerzhler .. nit is more schulze from detroit Peugeot Forum 3 15:01:08 dulcina 16:24:15 Electrical - broken speedometer and Kilometerzhler? suuun Anfngerfragen 4 12:11:06 15:25:30
Partners: dulcina Mon to rr ad | Motorsport | Moto RRAD mar kt | Autobrse | Car Information | insurance ch he ung ta lk | Sh opp ing | Motoin.de | Car market | My insur-ch he ung | Car Pres se | Used Car Ve rsicheru ng | Car Market | Scooter Spare Parts
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment