Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Vin Diesel, Paul Walker Equity Epic Video: Watch their best bromance Offscreen Moments Right Here | Afrikaans
Recent Posts Lorde Collaborates with Mac Cosmetics for Limited Edition Summer Beauty Collection Dallas Stars' C Rich Peverley collapses on bench prolongation game - Boston Herald The Fabulist's Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani Will Be Bringing You the Hottest Trends in Beauty, Fashion and Much More! U.S. to Check Prints of Passenger Plane With Stolen Passports vehicle inspection report Emilia Clarke Wows in Sparkly Gowns, Pretty frocks & More-See the Game of Thrones Star's Best Looks
Archives March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012
Vin Diesel hinted that he had something special planned vehicle inspection report for his 60 million Facebook fans who helped him with the loss of his best friend Paul Walker go. "You have always been so supportive, especially in the last two months ... So, I wanted something personal that I worked through the new year, in honor of my brother Pablo ... Paul share," Diesel wrote on Facebook yesterday.
Sure enough, the Fast and Furious star posted an epic 18 and a half minutes of footage on the social media site, full of his interaction with Walker over the years. Diesel label the "Vinbook" clip "a look ... Dom and Brian ... off screen. "
The video features several clips from Walker and Diesel's time together, whether it's promoting a film of their car-racing franchise or just hanging out. At the end, the words, "Miss you ..." flash across the screen.
"When I heard it, I immediately flew back to California, and directly from the plane to his mother's house ...," Diesel wrote on Facebook vehicle inspection report shortly after the tragedy occurred. "I thought they needed my strength, but I realized there and for his family, it was I who needed theirs." vehicle inspection report
He continued, "His mother vehicle inspection report hugged me and said I'm so sorry ... I said sorry? You are the mother who lost a son? She said ... yes, but you lose half ... '
Calling the 40-year-old star his "brother" Vin thanked participants for their support in light of the celeb's death. "At this difficult time his family gets to see you all show the love you have shown Paul. It will stay with me forever, "Diesel said. "I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming here and showing that angel in heaven, how much you appreciate him. "'S: Paul Walker's life in the spotlight
Leave a Reply Cancel reply


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment