Thursday, March 20, 2014

To my relief that I was not one of the nine gesquish trucks on the road, although one tried very ha


It seems my inspiration hit me the same time every month. And no it's not at that time of the month. It's every weekend how to check if a car is stolen when I go home. Patensie then. Cream Kloof. After my mother-le then. Where my heart for me lay in wait.
It was my first weekend I all alone the way from PE Patensie when challenged it. And oddly enough, the nerves how to check if a car is stolen too much when I gnawed at work go away. Bags packed, bakkie, pumped wheels, as the park's pressure-something did not work and I was not going to make 10 minutes of my route to drive from one to another stop. For behold, I have prepared my whole week for this ride and just exactly how and where to turn and drive to do at home to come out and not have to mess Grahamstown not.
The fly-overs remains a bit stressful place for me to drive, especially because I was after each turnoff think, "Oh shit, I had it turned off." But I made it up out PE without how to check if a car is stolen any obstacles and even the open road a car or three took over. Vin Diesel watch out!
So, the truck's radio catch everywhere and not a computer speaker, how to check if a car is stolen to radio linked, gor but if you put it too hard. As a result, I am singing Loerie's by turns. And I humbly ask onverskoning to Bon Jovi for what I like his music did, because it was not pretty. But it was nice.
To my relief that I was not one of the nine gesquish trucks on the road, although one tried very hard, I took the downhill in Hankey and I think to myself, Jissie, Hankey is so beautiful town. But then I come to the stop sign and suddenly I walked the Hankey and the "what the fuck are you doing?" Hankey.
The K's curves enveloped my soul and as you enter the Patensie trees decorated with pink cloth and it looks amazing and everyone who came to say goodbye before (though they do not know who drove the pick-up). And I'm almost home. Just quickly pumping the tires (so my dad too much to rage about) but AlAs, no, there is a man with a red pickup right before the pumps and I do not want to struggle so I just keep past. I like so far gone that I almost in Aviance's sign in turns, but I know where it sits reverse and equally ex back and going. Miss (most of) the holes in the road and then it pedal to the metal, dust in the rearview mirror and ex at home.
In my room is a flower. a yellow rose. And I can not help but smile, because my mom is special and her heart is good. I sat on my bed and looked around nostalgic. It does not matter where I found myself in the future find, PE, Patensie, Portland, Paris, Pompeii or Papiesfontein, this will always be my living room. There are so many memories; Barbies play (and could Barbie play!), how to check if a car is stolen The Westlife poster (who is no longer on the wall hanging) and all the steps and loudly sing days of elementary school (and high school and university and now and probably still in the future), Lisa, and the mannequin that whole shenanigans.
Each picture shows the memories of those moments reflux, the day I graduated how to check if a car is stolen and all the drama that day happened, my friend's wedding in sadness how to check if a car is stolen ended, childhood holiday photos with the cousins and the old Casual how to check if a car is stolen Day picture - what we thought?
I remember how I felt when I got every book on the shelf read. The Perspective and Profile books, I think back to the first year and how much has changed about that time (and how much remained the same). The Ingrid Jonker how to check if a car is stolen bundle that I will never read let me giggle, because that class I never in my life forget. "Do you hear the cuckoo? Write it down! "Let me put it this way: music & lyric was not this particular prof's strongest point.
Saturday my mother and I by Jeffrey's Bay, because the mother should upgrade (and child help). But first there Humansdorp stopped by to grandparents say hello. And I'm glad we did not go say hello no! Muffins, biscuits, how to check if a car is stolen meatballs, chicken pies and ginger for my father. My grandmother gestock fridge and freezer for the rest of the month. My mother on the other hand, is less pleased, as the uncle with the camera her a costly penalty given as we drove to Humansdorp come.
In Jeffreys Bay we at least an hour in the Game phone to sort things out (I will not even start complaining about Game in Jeffreys Bay, because it can give me all evening to keep typing). Books and been down the mall, bought something here, there is something I bought is suddenly even happier about grandmother's goodie bag, as my budget is not as nice not budge.
Deadbeat and back home. My father watching a rugby match, because that's the only reason why there is a Saturday, my mother caught a nap, I took the dog a bath and lay on my bed with a book (because what else do you do when rugby look ?) with hockey in the hallway coming. A familiar feeling b

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment