Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The day in Strasbourg is spent on the miniature rafael nada tourist train, boat on the canal, and a


This year in June, I Alsace region of France on the French west of the Rhine except for a besoekie 4 days before I would be heading out to Italy to Caren and Anita meet.
The main town along the Route du Vin is Colmar, I accidentally stumbled on the Internet at Chez Leslie's guest house, affordable and well located near the station. The Shoe Room was spacious and beautifully decorated with the English-speaking mistress's shoe memorabilia.
Colmar itself is a beautiful town with an interesting oustad along a quiet river where the beautiful wood inlegstyl of old buildings can appreciate, museums to visit, Marquis rafael nada sought out and walk around just for the sheer pleasure of it as much town character and ambience to take. Not to mention the balconies and patios full of geraniums and petunias not colorful! For this wine, but I have a soft spot ...
A tourist train takes you to comment for Euro 6 (45 min.) Through the town to the best attractions and historical sites that you know, and just as soon forget! Then I climb and get to the places that are special memories as I want to capture digitally, such as leafy Unterlinden Park and Little Venice, breathtakingly rafael nada beautiful waterfront in his glory!
Here kanaalbootritte rafael nada Euro 4 possible and provides a pleasant break for my tired feet! The large public garden or park with fountains rafael nada and sculptures are ideal for a break and snack flambe (onion pizzaskyf) I at the outdoor food market buying.
Because I have the next few days by bus to the small wynlanddorpies should use, I would have nice plans for the right bus at the right "jetty" up, because sometimes there is only one bus and shuttle bus back a day ! All buses drive past, however, the station depot, which was convenient for me.
Alsace's wine region lies mainly in a narrow strip on the south side of the Vosges mountains in the direction of the Rhine River. The wines from this region are light, fruity white wines which visitors can be tasted in a range characteristic wyndorpies along the 140-km Route du Vin, as Ribeauville, Ammerschwir, St. Odile, Kaiserberg (birthplace of Albert Shweizer), and Eguisheim, to just a few.
The Fete des Vins annually in late summer in Riquewhir, a small medieval village here in the foothills of the Vosges presented. A Winelands train (with comments in your language of choice) take visitors through the vineyards known for Gewurtztraminer, rafael nada Riesling. Muscat wines.
Walks along narrow alleys is a visual journey: pots of flowers on stairs, window sills and on front doors, stained glass windows, painted walls, cast iron signs, water drinking fountains, bake and brouerytjies, grape pergolas and of course wynproelokale to every turn!
I take my poor feet - in the blistering hot weather went despite my faithful and valued Crocs! But, "I rafael nada do continue" and buy a few gifts at one of the craft shops to abide by the specific day to remind me besoekie quit. Especially beautiful ceramics This local impress me, but something like this I can certainly not over oceans transport.
I am only obligated to a stranger asking you, just a picture of me at the store storks take. Fortunately, I managed to late afternoon, and only the last bus back to Colmar. I could already see how this aunt threw inches if I miss the bus!
Here is a man, it went close to the Mountain Trail Route des CRETES with its scenic views of the vineyard land, such as the southern Grand Ballon. North lies the Vosges National Park.Ongelukkig me ride the buses and there is a person designated rafael nada to motor transport.
A stone's throw from the north-eastern border of France with Germany, Strasbourg Old lies with his German-French double character in the embrace of a bend in the Rhine. The Rhone River Marne and canals here together so that the 'oustad' completely surrounded by navigable waterways. I put aside a full day for this trip by train from Colmar.
The day in Strasbourg is spent on the miniature rafael nada tourist train, boat on the canal, and a walk on foot through the narrow keisteenstrate with their medieval charm. Street names are still here in both languages. I wonder - why German Strasbourg in France? The answer is probably in the history locked up ...
The 13th century historic red sandstone cathedral, Notre Dame Romaneske in style, for me the beauty of the old city. V

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment